第2课 课文翻译
课本原文翻译:
Let’s talk 让我们来对话
Let's learn 让我们来学习
Let's chant 唱一唱
Listen and number 听录音,表序号
Listen and say 听和说
(G=Girl, B=Boy, W=Woman)
(G =女孩,B =男孩,W =女人)
G: Look, a seat! You can sit here.
--看,一个座位!你可以坐在这里。
B: No, you sit here, please.
--不,请你坐在这里。
G: Thank you.
--谢谢。
B: Look, an old granny!
--看,一位老奶奶!
G: I should give my seat to her.
我应该给她让座。
B: Yes. 对。
G: Hello, Granny! Please sit here.
--你好,奶奶!请坐在这里。
W: Oh, thank you.
--哦,谢谢你。
G: You’re welcome.
--不客气。
Read 阅读
Don’t cross the street here.
不要在这里过马路。
Tom and his cousin Bob are going to play football. Now they are walking in the street. Bob is playing with his ball.
汤姆和他的表弟鲍勃打算去踢足球。现在他们正在街上散步。鲍勃正在玩他的球。
“Hi, Bob! You mustn’t play with your ball here,” says Tom.
“嗨,鲍勃!你不能在这里玩球,”汤姆说。
“All right,” Bob answers.
“好吧,”鲍勃回答。
“Oh! You mustn’t cross the street here. We must cross there.”
“哦!你不能在这里过马路。我们从那边过去。”
“Oh, yes.”
哦,好的。
Of course, you may! You did a great job.