第4课 课文翻译

课本原文翻译:

 Let's talk 让我们谈一谈

 
(B=Boy, M=Man)
(男孩,男人) 
B:  Excuse me. Where do you come from?
打扰一下。您从哪里来?
M:  I come from the USA.
来自美国。
B:  Where do you live?
你住在哪里?
M:  I live in New York.
我住在纽约。
 
B:  Where do Ms Green come from?
格林女士来自哪里?
M:  She comes from the USA, too.
她也来自美国。
B:  Does she live in New York, too?
她也住在纽约吗?
M:  No, she doesn't. She lives in Washington.
不,她没有。她住在华盛顿。

 

Let's learn 让我们来学习

 
Where do you come from?
比来自哪里?
I come from China.
我来自中国。
Where do you live?
你生活在那里?
I live in Beijing.
我生活在北京。
 
the UK, London
英国,伦敦
China, Beijing
中国,北京
France. Paris
法国,巴黎
Russia, Moscow
俄罗斯,莫斯科
 
Let's sing 唱一唱
 
 Where do you come from?
 
《你来自哪里?》
 
Where do you come from?
Where are you from?
你来自哪里?
你来自哪里?
I come from England.
I'm from England.
我来自英国。
我来自英国。
 
Where do you live?
Where do you live?
你住在哪里?
你住在哪里?
I live in London, in London.
我住在伦敦,在伦敦。
 
Where does he come from?
Where is he from?
他来自哪里?
他来自哪里?
He comes from China.
He's from China.
他来自中国。
他来自中国。
 
Where does he live?
Where does he live?
他住在哪里?
他住在哪里?
He lives in Beijing, in Beijing.
他住在北京,在北京。
 

Let's practise 让我们来练习
 

Where do you come from?
你来自哪里?
I come from ... 
我来自......
Where do you live?
你住在哪里?
I live in .….
我住在......
 
Zhengzhou,Henan 河南郑州
Chengdu,Sichuan 四川成都
Hefei, Anhui 安徽合肥
Changchun ,Jilin 吉林长春
 
Listen and choose  听和选
 
1.Where do you come from?
I come from Shanghai.
您从哪里来?
我来自上海。
 
2.Do you come from England?
Yes, I do.
你来自英国吗?
是的。
 
3.The girl comes from Beijing.
这个女孩来自北京。
 
4.Mr. Black lives in sixteen Pingan Street.
布莱克先生住在平安街16号。
 
5.Where does the woman come from?
She comes from the USA.
这个女人来自哪里?
她来自美国。

 

 Listen and say.听和说。
 
(P=policeman, L=Lingling)
 (警察,玲玲)
 
P:  Hi, little girl. Why are you crying?
你好,小姑娘。你为什么哭?
L:  I can't find my mum.
我找不到我妈妈了。
P:  Oh, don't worry. I can help you. What's your name?
哦,别担心。我可以帮你。你叫什么名字?
L:  Lingling.
玲玲。
P:  How old are you?
你几岁了?
L:  Four.四岁。
 
P:  Where do you live?
你住在哪里?
L:  I live in a tall building.
我住在一栋高楼里。
P:  OK. Do you know your mother's phone number?
好的。你知道你妈妈的电话号码吗?
 
L:  Yes, it's 6253382.
知道,是6253382。
P:  OK. Let me call your mother.
好的。让我打电话给你妈妈。
L:  Thank you.
谢谢。

 

Read
Shennong and tea leaves
神农与茶叶
One day, Shennong was gathering herbs on a mountain
一天,神农在山上采集草药。
He saw some shoots on a tree. 
他看见树上有一些嫩芽。
They smelled great! He picked some.
它们闻起来棒极了!他摘了一些。
"Can these shoots help sick people? Can we use them as medicine?”
这些芽能帮助病人吗?我们能把它们当药用吗?”
 
One day, Shennong was eating a kind of herb. 
一天,神农正在吃一种药草。
Suddenly his tongue felt bad. 
突然他的舌头感觉不好。
I may be sick from eating that," he said. 
我可能会因为吃那个而生病,”他说。

He took some of the shoots quickly and put them into his mouth. 

迅速摘下一些嫩芽,放进嘴里。

He began to eat the shoots. Then he felt better.

他开始吃嫩芽。然后他感觉好多了。

 "So these shoots are a kind of medicine, “he said. 

所以这些嫩芽是一种药,”他说。

Can you guess what these shoots are? 

能猜出这些芽是什么吗?

People call them Tea Leaves today.

今天人们称之为茶叶。